Saturday, January 17, 2009

Stop copying me

I'm watching the one where Patrick wants to win awards like SpongeBob, so he starts copying every thing SpongeBob does and SpongeBob gets really ticked off about it. Patrick dresses like SpongeBob, acts like him, and copies every thing he does. Finally SpongeBob tries to convince Patrick that it's awesome to be Patrick, but Patrick doesn't believe him. Then the mailman (I mean fish) comes by with a trophy... for Patrick! It's an award for doing nothing. Patrick goes back to being himself to uphold his title.

Man, it is obnoxious when someone copies every thing you do! Which is why I used to love doing it to my siblings.

SquareRant # 4: Infomercials
So right now I'm watching the infomercial for the Slider Station- it is a little burger maker that fits on your stovetop. The guy that does the infomercial does a ton of other infomercials too. My siblings and I used to watch a lot of infomercials, especially late at night during sleepovers. Our favorite was the Miracle Thaw. My current favorites (I watch them with my roommates) are:
-The Snuggie: it's a fleece blanket with arms, so you can keep your pet close at hand. The old white guy in the red Snuggie looks like he's in the klan or something.
-That thing that holds your bra straps together on your back. Who doesn't love bras, and bra accessories?
-Those bump-up things from the Biggie Hair place that you put in your hair to make it big and 60's
-The Sham-Wow super towel that cleans up spilled pop on the counter

No comments:

Post a Comment